Some of the advantages of being a member of the Holy Trinity Community of London include:
- Membership fees are tax deductible
- Participate and vote at General Assemblies and Elections
- Right to run for election to the Community Council
Annual membership dues are $130.00 per person over the age of 18.
How to Pay Membership fees:
All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations and can be made by:
- PAY ONLINE NOW (via CanadaHelps). Accepts Visa and Mastercard
- Mail (cheque payable to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Community of London). You can print, fill out and mail the Donation Card below.
- Calling the Church during week day office hours with your credit or debit card number. Telephone: (519) 438-7951
- At Church during week day office hours via cash, cheque, Credit or debit card.
- Income tax receipts will be issued upon receipt for one time donations
The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Community of London appreciates receiving donations from the members and friends of our Community.
- Your donation will support our parish and community
- 100% of the donations will be used for the specified fund.
- All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations