The Holy Trinity Community of London appreciates receiving donations from the members and friends of our Community.
- Your donation will support our parish and our community
- 100% of the donations will be used for the specified fund.
- All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations
How Can I Make My Donation?
- Donations can be made by:
- Online using Donate Now (via CanadaHelps). Accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Mail (cheque payable to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Community of London). You can print, fill out and mail the above Donation Card.
- Calling the Church during week day office hours with your credit or debit card number
- At Church during week day office hours via cash, cheque, Credit or debit card. (Not allowed during Covid-19 restrictions)
- Income tax receipts will be issued upon receipt for one time donations
- For donations provided through installments, income tax receipts will be issued at the end of the year (by Jan 31 of the following year)
- For the businesses that wish to donate as a sign of support to our community, we appreciate your support and can provide exposure.
- Please contact our community office at email@example.com