Effective Tuesday February 16, 2021 London and Middlesex County Health Unit announced the re-opening of churches. The Red-Control level of Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework limits gathering for religious services to 30% capacity indoors, and for 100 people outdoors.
On Sunday, February 21st, 2021 our Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church will re-open at 8:30 a.m. Parishioners will enter our church until a capacity of 30% attendance has been reached. Please wait at the church entrance for a council member to guide you into the church.
The following key measures are in effect:
- Always ensure physical distancing of two meters,
- Masks or face coverings are recommended outdoors,
- Masks or face coverings are required indoors, and
- Use hand sanitizer at entrances and exits.
To attend Church services, you must be free of COVID-19 symptoms, and have not been in contact with any individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting potential symptoms. If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and seek medical advice.
The Holy Services will continue to be live streamed …
WATCH Live Next Church Services to be broadcast:
- Sun Feb 28 – Sunday of the Prodigal Son 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.. Bilingual Texts => Orthros Liturgy
- Sat Mar 6 – 1st Saturday of Souls 9 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.. Bilingual Texts => Orthros Liturgy
- Sun Mar 7 – Meatfare Sunday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.. Bilingual Texts => Orthros Liturgy
Click on the image and adjust your laptop or cell phone volume to hear the church service.
Link for all bilingual texts of our Holy Services: All services (This initiative is made available by; AGES Initiatives, Charlotte, North Carolina).
Additional Sacraments & Services Link (ie. Memorial, Blessing of Bread): Add’tl Sacraments\Services
Regular Church office hours are MONDAYS – FRIDAYS from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Our secretary for the Church office is Mrs. Annie Valkanas.
The Hellenic Community Centre is searching for experienced Servers and Bartenders.
For more information: call 519-686-8466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
Hellenic Community Centre, 133 Southdale Rd. W. London, Ontario, N6J 2J2.